Royal Canin Chihuahua Adult Dry Dog Food
At Royal Canin, we believe that every dog is unique. We research breed-specific traits and combine scientific and nutritional research from our network of experts to create precise nutrition for your dog.
Breed Health Nutrition® features high-quality protein sources, unique nutrients, and designed with specific shape, size and texture for each dog’s facial and jaw structures and biting patterns.
DIFFERENT DOG BREEDS, DIFFERENT NUTRITION
• Suitable for Chihuahuas over 8 months old, ROYAL CANIN® Chihuahua Adult is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your adult dog in mind.
• When it comes to supporting your adult Chihuahua’s health, nutrition is a very important factor to consider. Giving your dog a complete and balanced diet full of nutrients that help to support optimal health is key.
• To help support your adult Chihuahua’s dental health, ROYAL CANIN® Chihuahua Adult contains calcium chelators which help to slow down the formation and build-up of tartar.
• What’s more, the nutrients in ROYAL CANIN® Chihuahua Adult also help to support your dog’s digestive function, resulting in a reduced quantity of stool – and a reduced odour!
• To cater to each dog’s individual preferences, ROYAL CANIN® Chihuahua Adult is also available as wet food in a soft and tasty loaf.
The size and shape of the kibble in ROYAL CANIN® Chihuahua Adult is tailor-made exclusively for the Chihuahua breed by taking into account their miniature jaws. This kibble is easy for your dog to pick up and chew without any difficulty.
Concentration of nutrients, effects on teeth, positive health outcomes.
Wet Food: Naturally moister, reduce the risk of urinary problem maintain healthy weight.
Wet Ingredients: meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, cereals, minerals, oils and fats, various sugars.
ADDITIVES (per kg) : Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 179 IU, E1 (Iron): 27 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.16 mg, E4 (Copper): 1.3 mg, E5 (Manganese): 8.4 mg, E6 (Zinc): 84 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 2 g.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS : Protein: 8.5% - Fat content: 5.6% - Crude ash: 1.9% - Crude fibres: 1.4% - Moisture: 79%
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Best product and priceGreat product as expected. Royal Canin dry food is only one good enough for my little Chi! Fast delivery and best price around too. Will be ordering more.
Royal canin chihuahuaGreat food for chi’s wouldn’t feed anything else
Excellent productI have fed my chihuahua cross this food since i adopted him. Does not upset his tummy and his poo is firm and non smelly. Excellent !!
Great for my ChihuahuaAlways bought this food my chihuahua loves it Super
My chihuahua loves itFormulated especially for chihuahuas little mouths with all the best ingredients to keep them healthy and happy