James Wellbeloved Large Junior Dry Dog Food - Turkey & Rice
James Wellbeloved Junior Large Breed Dog Turkey & Rice Kibble is ideal for adolescent dogs with an adult weight over 25kg. It is a complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source turley and selected carbohydrate source rice and oats, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein - turkey, with turkey fat and turkey gravy
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Excludes the most common causes of adverse food reaction
- Promotes a healthy, glossy coat - blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Helps to reduce stool odour - added yucca extract
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut - added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
- Joint support - JW+ - chondroitin, glucosamine & herbs
- Reducing risk of bloat - special large kibble and higher nutrient density to slow down feeding
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Best dog food everWouldn't feed our cavalier king Charles spaniel on anything else, hes loves it
Quality productOur 10 months old choc lab has been fed JWB since she arrived in our home 7 months ago (brand recommended by our vet) and has thrived extremely well on it. Based on our experience I can thoroughly recommend the puppy and from 6 months the junior large breed kibble.
Our golden retriever pup loves his JWB. The bigger kibble size of the large breed food is perfect and his coat is so soft and shiny.
Dexy is the second rottie we have brought up on this food, we tried others and always come back to this one. shiny coat, firm stools and loads of energy and that's just me !!seriously though I can thoroughly recommend this junior (and large breed adult) food for a bouncy heathly dog
My German Shepherd has always been a faddy eater. Despite having always bought good quality food, she has been prone to allergies and rashes and each month, refused to eat the food probably because she was bored of it. Four months ago, I tried James Beloved for the first time. I was surprised to see that she ate the food immediately. Within weeks, she had stopped scratching and the rashes had started to clear up. She waits to be fed now and has not got bored of this product. Having seen her health improv