ImidaFLEA Med Dog
SPOT-ON SOLUTION FOR DOGS
• Used by vets
• Fast acting – fleas are killed within 24 hours of treatment
• Preventative – one treatment prevents pesky flea infestations for up to 4 weeks
• Protects your home against infestations by stopping development of flea larvae
• Easy to apply – handy spot-on (see out how to apply a spot-on for some top tips!)
• Can be used in puppies over 8 weeks
• All shapes and sizes are covered with a range of different strengths
< 4 kg
Imidaflea 40 mg for Small Dogs
4 - 10 kg Imidaflea 100 mg for Medium Dogs
10 - 25 kg Imidaflea 250 mg for Large Dogs
> 25 kg Imidaflea 400 mg for XL Dogs
How does Imidaflea work?
• Imidacloprid kills adult fleas by acting upon the nervous system, causing paralysis and death of these unwanted creepy crawlies!
Active ingredient: Imidacloprid
Uses: Kills and prevents fleas, Kills biting lice
Recommended treatment frequency: Every 4 weeks
Monthly. Can be given with or without food.