IAMS for Vitality Senior Cat Food with Chicken
IAMS for Vitality for senior cats is a 100% complete and balanced expert nutrition for your pet to enjoy and thrive on. This bas been carefully selected to support your cat’s 7 signs of healthy vitality, IAMS have created a new and improved tasty senior recipe with fresh chicken.
We are committed to provide your cat the expert nutrition they need with a great taste they will love without compromise, all to support 7 signs of healthy vitality.The omega 3 and 6 in IAMs recipes helps to contribute to healthy skin and a shiny coat. The tailored kibble contains levels of minerals in every bite, you can be rest assured that this will be keeping their teeth strong and healthy. The tailored fibre blend including prebiotics and beet pulp helps to support their digestive system. IAMS support your cat’s urinary tract as their recipes are formulated to reduce urinary PH. Along with the antioxidant blend of vitamin C and E which will support their immune system and taurine and DHA to promote healthy vision and brain development. Because this recipe is a complex blend of minerals it is important that your cat loves eating it to, so IAMS have included fresh chicken to improve the digestibility of their products with tailored protein levels adapted to their needs.
- Omega 3 & 6 to support healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Formulated to reduce urinary pH.
- Crunchy kibbles and tailored mineral levels for healthy teeth.
- High quality animal protein and essential minerals to help maintain strong muscles.
- Antioxidant blend with vitamin E to help support the immune system.
- Tailored fibre blend including prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion.
- Taurine to nourish the heart.
- Contributes to stool quality
- 89% animal protein (out of total protein)
- No fillers, artificial colours, flavours or GMOs
- Wheat free – perfect for sensitive tummies!
Dried chicken & turkey 42% (chicken 25%, a natural source of taurine), maize, sorghum, fresh chicken (4.1%), pork fat, dried beet pulp (2.4%), chicken gravy, maize grits, fructooligosaccharides (0.69%), potassium chloride, fish oil, brewer's dried yeast, glucosamine (from animal tissues): (0.04%).
The following values are rough guidelines. Actual requirements may vary. Please adjust your cat's feeding amounts to maintain ideal body weight. Please always ensure your cat has access to plenty of drinking water.
|Weight||Amount Per Day|