Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress + Metabolic Adult and Senior Dry Cat Food - Chicken
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ Metabolic + Urinary Feline is clinically proven to reduce the recurrence of Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease FLUTD and contains ingredients to help manage stress in cats, a known risk factor for FIC (Feline Idiopathic Cystitis) and reduce weight by 11% in 60 days.
- Nutrition clinically proven to dissolve struvite stones and to reduce the recurrence of FLUTD including FIC.
- Contains L-tryptophan and milk protein hydrolysate to help control stress in cats a known risk factor for FIC
- Naturally works with your cat's unique energy use, activating the body's natural ability to burn excess body fat helping them to lose weight and prevent weight regain.
- Helps regulate appetite and enhances satiety, helping them feel fuller for longer and reducing begging behaviour.
- Great taste your cat will love.
Meat and animal derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetables, oils and fats, seeds, minerals.Urine acidifying substances : DL-methionine, potassium chloride, choline chloride, Calcium sulfate.
|Ideal Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 85g pouches||Amount per Day - grams|
|7+||1||+||8g per kg|
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
My cat the neighbours and a little stray love itMy cat has not had cystitis since being on this diet
Great product.Have been using this for a few months now and our cat is doing great. Losing weight and no more toilet issues. Can recommend.
Perfect for his medical needsMy cat suffers from urinary issues brought about by stress, and is a total pig when it comes to food. This diet helps keep him calm, looks after his urinary system and keeps him feeling fuller for longer. What more could I want? I'm a Registered Veterinary Nurse and I've used Hill's for years - their diets are exceptional and the ingredients in them are all sourced from farms which care for their livestock properly with a high level of welfare. The level of research and development into each diet is incredible, even their non-prescription range. Would always reccommend!
Good priceMy vet recommended this food as my large male cat has crystals in his urine, I shopped round and found this was the best price I could get it at, the cat enjoys it, I. Hoping itâ€™s sorting his problem out, Arrived really quickly, great service
Great biscuits for my cats!I buy this regularly for my cats to prevent crystals, they love the taste and it keeps their weight down too.