Furminator Kitten & Puppy Long Hair Deshedding Tool
FURminator deShedding Tool specially designed for cats that are 10 pounds/4,5 kg or less with hair that is longer than 2 inches/5 cm, it effectively reduces hairballs, keeping your cat healthier and happier.
- For long hair cats up to 10 lbs/4,5 kg
- 1.75"/4,5 cm deShedding edge designed for coats longer than 2 inches/5 cm
- Stainless steel deShedding edge reaches deep beneath your cat´s long topcoat to gently remove undercoat and loose hair
- Reduces shedding up to 90%; better than conventional brushes and combs
- Effectively reduces hairballs, keeping your cat healthier and happier
- FURejector button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease
- Designed by a groomer for professional results.
- Recommended by veterinarians to help prevent dangerous hairballs from developing.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
The best furminator for a maine coon catAn absolutely fantastic furminator for an maine coon cat.takes out hell of alot of old fur that's underneath and on top of the fur coat.a lot less of fur flying a round in the air and lying on the cat aswell.you do have to be careful how you use this furminator comb on your cat because it could make your cat bold especially if you have a maine coon cat.there is 2 ways of useing this furminator comb.brushing and deshedding.i have told the others who live in my house hold that I should be the only person who uses this on the cat because I dont want my cat being bold that's why.i have used this furminator a few times only at 10 minute at a time and its fantastic i must say.a big improvement on my cats fur.alot less loose fur at last.two ways on holding this furminator.hold up in the air that brushes your cat and hold straight down on the cat that is deshedding your cat.what I will reccomend is be careful when you do use the deshedding on your cat.iam glad that I brought this because it has finely sorted my cats fur.my cat had so much loose fur before I brought this item.i do recommend that only one person in the household should use this on there cat.a fantastic item I must say
great for long haired catsmy cat still hates being brushed though will have to find a device to stop him clawing me
Great for long haired catsMy 2 birmans love being groomed with the furminator. It removes all dead coat and leaves them beautifully groomed and fluffy
Great for Maine Coon CatsI brought comb for my Maine coon cat he has a very dense long coat and it works a treat
It removes my cats dead fur easily.I'm really pleased I bought this combe, it doesn't pull on Phantoms coat, and he's relaxed when I'm using it, which is great.