Canine Choice Premium Senior Dry Dog Food - Chicken
Canine Choice Premium Senior is a complete and balanced diet for senior dogs of all sizes.
Each bag of Canine Choice Premium is packed with all your dog needs, from tip to tail.
This starts with essential protein from freshly prepared and dried chicken. We then add rice, rich in vitamins and fibre, prebiotics for healthy digestion, and essential fatty acids that are balanced for glowing skin and a glossy coat.
Finally, we include glucosamine and chondroitin, important ingredients to maintain your dog’s joints as they become wise senior citizens. It can be fed to all dogs of all sizes from the age of 7.
We’ve created a recipe that is hypoallergenic, mono-animal protein, containing no added artificial preservatives and purposefully formulated without wheat, dairy, soy, beef or pork. We are proud of it, and hope your dog loves it as much as we love dogs.
- 40% chicken of which 14% is freshly prepared. Our is cooked gently to protect its protein, making it more bioavailable to your dog
- Energy content adjusted to the metabolism of senior dogs, even those who would like to lose a bit of weight!
- Rice – a great source of carbohydrates as an energy source and packed full of natural nutrients, from B vitamins and minerals to natural fibre, which is important for maintaining intestinal health
- Prebiotics – by supporting good bacteria, chicory (a source of prebiotic FOS) increases their numbers and leads to improved digestion, better nutrient absorption and helps the immune system work as efficiently as it can
- Omega 3+6 – for brains and beauty. Essential fatty acids bring a range of health benefits, and this combination will encourage cell growth, support immunity, and help to keep your pet’s coat lustrous and shiny
- Salmon oil – naturally high in Omega 3 (DHA & EPA) to help maintain their skin and coat, it also helps boost their immune system and supports mobility in senior dogs
- Glucosamine and chondroitin – As many dogs experience aches and pains as they age, these two ingredients are combined to help lubricate joints, slow down the impact of wear and tear and improve mobility, just what your pooch needs as they go into those golden years
40% Chicken (Dried Chicken 26%,
Freshly Prepared Chicken 14%),
Rice (30%), Barley (19%), Peas (3%),
Beet Pulp (3%), Chicken Fat (2%),
Salmon Oil (1%), Linseed (1%), Minerals,
Chicory (source of prebiotic FOS)
(1000 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides
(source of prebiotic MOS) (1000
mg/kg), Glucosamine (500 mg/kg),
Yucca (100 mg/kg), Chondroitin
Sulphate (100 mg/kg)
Crude Protein 26%, Fat Content 9.5%,
Crude Ash 7.5%, Omega 6 1.4%,
Crude Fibre 3%, Calcium 1.4%,
Phosphorous 0.9%, Omega 3 (source
of EPA & DHA) 0.7%, Metabolisable
Energy 3305 kcal/kg
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (per kg)
Vitamin A 15.000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3
1.500 IU/kg, Vitamin E 150 mg/kg,
Zinc (as Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate)
75 mg/kg, Iron (as Iron (II) Sulphate
Monohydrate) 50 mg/kg, Manganese
(as Manganous (II) Oxide) 40 mg/kg,
Copper (as Copper (II) Sulphate
Pentahydrate) 5 mg/kg, Iodine (as
Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 0.5 mg/kg,
Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 0.1 mg/kg
"We've created this handy chart which shows how much your dog is likely to need each day to keep them a lovely, healthy weight. Feeding guides are guides only, individual dog requirements will depend on the age, sex and activity level. If you are unsure of your dog's ideal weight, please consult your vet"
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Canine premium chickenLooks good and my dog seems to like it. She can be fussy.
Slightly disappointedAfter giving my Shih Tzu Canine Choice for quite a number of years, transferred him over to senior Canine Choice and found lots of broken kibble in each bag which I have had to throw away