Canine Choice Premium Adult Dry Dog Food - Turkey
Canine Choice Premium Adult is a complete and balanced diet for adult dogs of all sizes.
Each bag of Canine Choice Premium is packed with all your dog needs, from tip to tail.
This starts with essential protein from freshly prepared and dried turkey. We then add rice, rich in vitamins and fibre, prebiotics for healthy digestion, and essential fatty acids that are balanced for glowing skin and a glossy coat.
It can be fed from 12 months of age to 7 years for dogs of all sizes.
We’ve created a recipe that is hypoallergenic, mono-animal protein, containing no added artificial preservatives and purposefully formulated without wheat, dairy, soy, beef or pork. We are proud of it, and hope your dog loves it as much as we love dogs.
- 40% meat of which 14% is freshly prepared. Our is cooked gently to protect its protein, making it more bioavailable to your dog
- Energy content adjusted to the metabolism of adult dogs
- Rice – a great source of carbohydrates as an energy source and packed full of natural nutrients, from B vitamins and minerals to natural fibre, which is important for maintaining intestinal health
- Prebiotics – by supporting good bacteria, chicory (a source of prebiotic FOS) increases their numbers and leads to improved digestion, better nutrient absorption and helps the immune system work as efficiently as it can
- Omega 3+6 – for brains and beauty. Essential fatty acids bring a range of health benefits, and this combination will encourage cell growth, support immunity, and help to keep your pet’s coat lustrous and shiny
- Herbs & Botanicals – including parsley which is thought to contribute to fresher breath as well as turmeric and cranberry that contain vitamins and antioxidants
- Yucca – Extracts from this plant help the body remove toxins naturally, facilitating the digestion of key nutrients, such as protein, vitamins and minerals. As an added bonus it’s also been found to help with whiffy dog poo!
40% Turkey (Dried Turkey 26%,
Freshly Prepared Turkey 14%), Rice
(30%), Barley (15%), Peas (5%),
Rapeseed Oil (5%), Beet Pulp (3%),
Linseed (1%), Minerals, Chicory (source
of prebiotic FOS) (1000 mg/kg),
Mannanoligosaccharides (source of
prebiotic MOS) (1000 mg/kg),
Turmeric (100 mg/kg), Parsley (100
mg/kg), Yucca (100 mg/kg), Dried
Cranberry (100 mg/kg)
Crude Protein 25%, Fat Content 12%,
Crude Ash 8%, Omega 6 2.3%,
Crude Fibre 3%, Calcium 1.3 %,
Phosphorous 0.9%, Omega 3 (source
of EPA & DHA) 0.8%, Metabolisable
Energy 3384 kcal/kg
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (per kg)
Vitamin A 12.000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3
1.200 IU/kg, Vitamin E 120 mg/kg,
Zinc (as Zinc Chelate of glycine hydrate)
60 mg/kg, Iron (as Iron (II) Sulphate
Monohydrate) 60 mg/kg, Manganese
(as Manganous (II) Oxide) 50 mg/kg,
Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 40 mg/kg, Copper
(as Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate)
10 mg/kg, Iodine (as Calcium Iodate
Anhydrous) 2 mg/kg, Selenium (as
Sodium Selenite) 0.1 mg/kg
"We've created this handy chart which shows how much your dog is likely to need each day to keep them a lovely, healthy weight. Feeding guides are guides only, individual dog requirements will depend on the age, sex and activity level. If you are unsure of your dog's ideal weight, please consult your vet"
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Most importantly, the dogs love it!Owners know how futile it is to buy good quality food if the dogs won't eat it. This food is patatable and nutritious. Thumbs up from this family.
Good choiceBoth dogs enjoyed all 3 flavours: turkey, chicken & lamb. Natural ingredients, made in the UK and a great buy at £5 for 2kg. Would buy again and support this brand.
My 2 loved it as much as the original Canine ChoiceI have a small and a large dog. I’ve previously been feeding them both the original Canine a choice-salmon. They both love this and even enjoy it as treats! So I was wary of trying them on something different but I needn’t have worried. They both love it just the same and the smaller kibble seems to suit both of them so no need for different packs. By my reckoning the new premium variety works out slightly cheaper too so that’s a win for me too! Highly recommended
Theo loved it!We have a very food oriented chocolate lab who has recently been diagnosed with an intolerance to beef, lamb and rabbit. We tried this turkey recipe and Theo dug straight in! Every bowl was licked clean and he really enjoyed it!
My dog loved itMy dog has a sensitive tummy but he was fine with this food, he always finishes his bowl too which is definitely a good sign! I like that the food is hypoallergenic and has good ingredients.