Here at Fetch!, we’re pretty hot on protecting your personal information.
That’s why, before you send us any of your personal information, we want to let you know how we collect and use your data.
Data protection law requires us to inform you who the ‘data controller’ of your information is; this is the company responsible for how your information is held and used. So….
Fetch! Retail Limited
Unit 1, Paramount House Gelderd Road,
England, WF17 9QD
The ICO is the Information Commissioner’s Office – the UK body responsible for upholding your data protection rights. Their website is a good source of information if you want find out more.
Now to the nitty gritty. See below for what information we collect from you, how we collect it and what we use it for:
Type of information
How it's collected
How we will use it
CV, email correspondence
Address (if provided)
CV, BidRecruit, emails
To assess experience
We may contact the referees provided to ask for a reference if we make you an offer of employment
Under certain circumstances, you have the following rights in respect of your data by law:
- Request access to your personal information held by us (we will send you a copy)
- Request correction where we hold inaccurate / incomplete information and we will amend.
- Request erasure of your personal information where there is no good reason for us to have it.
- Object to processing of your personal information where there are grounds relating to your particular situation which make you want to object. Please note that if we have compelling legitimate grounds for needing to process the data anyway, this may override your objection.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information by suspending use while you look into its accuracy / our processing.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to a third party.
Will you share my information with third parties?
How long will you retain my data?
We will retain your personal information for a period of 12 months after we have communicated to you our decision about whether to appoint you. We retain your information for that period so that we can show, in the event of a legal claim, that we have not discriminated against candidates on prohibited grounds. After this period, we will securely destroy your data.
Give our People team a shout if you have any queries about how we process your data or want to chat about it.
Most households have an unsolved Rubiks Cube but you can easily solve it learning a few algorithms.