YuDIGEST Dogs is a daily probiotic/prebiotic complex Created to help the balance in your pet's digestive system making ideal for dogs and cats with sensitive digestive system.
It’s the only probiotic for dogs that includes Lintbells’ unique BioActiv complex - three natural prebitoics to block bad bacteria and feed good bacteria.
- Help good bacteria to grow – Over 200 million probiotic Enterococcus faecium E1707 bacteria per tablet work daily to maintain your pet’s natural population of health-protecting gut bacteria.
- Helps reduce bad bacteria – High purity prebiotics MOS, scFOS and Beta Glucans help to stop bad bacteria.
- Supports digestive well being - The bioactive combination of probiotic and prebiotics support a healthy gut and tummy to aid your pet's digestive system, helping your cat or dog stay fit and active.
- Helps improve with firm stools.
- Reduces excess flatulence
(up to 10kg) 1 Tablet
(12-25kg) 2 Tablets
(26-40kg) 3 Tablets
Very Large Breeds
(Over 40kg) 4 Tablets
Probiotic Enterococcus faecium E1707 bacteria, Prebiotics MOS and scFOS, Beta Glucans
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
YudigestHave a rescue cocker who’s had tummy problems for two years tried yudigest and it’s great tummy good most of the time now even seems better in herself
Quick Worker2 of these in the morning & which my Springer takes like treats, sorted out minor soft stools problem straight away.
YudigestI have found these tablets beneficial for my cavaliers delicate tummy. She finds them palatable & eats them with her morning meal. Pleased to have found this product.
YudigestI have been given my dog Yudigest for one week now,and I can see a small improvement but how long can I keep him on these
YuDigestI have a 6 year old West Highland White who is diagnosed with IBD. He's been on YuDigest for nearly 3 weeks and from 1 week of taking them he is making a slow but steady improvement each day. I would recommend this product. A probiotic he had before made no difference to him.