Wagg Complete Senior
Wagg Complete Senior contains Glucosamine and Chrondroitin combined with added fish and fish oils to help promote mobile and supple joints in dogs of all ages. It also contains L-carnitine, which may help with weight control in older, less active dogs.
- SUPPLE JOINTS - Glucosamine, chondroitin and added fish oil to help promote mobile, supple joints.
- L – CARNITINE - With added L-carnitine which may help with weight control in older, less active dogs.
- HEALTHY DIGESTION - Quality fibre and added mannan oligosaccharides (a prebiotic) help to support a healthy digestive system.
- STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM - Added antioxidant vitamins A, E & C and citrus extracts help to support a healthy immune system.
- NO ADDED SUGAR – No added sugar to any Wagg dog food.
- HEALTHY SKIN & GLOSSY COAT - With added zinc and a balanced ratio of omega 6 & 3 fats to help support a healthy, supple skin & glossy coat.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
very goodWe have an old arthritic dog and this food helps maintain her weight, as well as being high in glucosamine and chondrointin to ease her joints, she has been on this for a few years now and she enjoys it as much as her previous food.
2 senior LabsOne of my senior Labradors has a " delicate" tummy. She has no problems with Waggs senior complete, which I have been feeding both Labs for a few years now.
Wagg seniorMy dog is nearly 12 yrs old and he loves Wagg senior with a drop of gravy he eats it all up. Great.
Good value dog foodHave used Wagg Dog Food for many years and have changed in the last few years to the Senior as my dog is now almost 10 1/2 yrs old. Never had any problems and it is a great product.
I moved my Lhasa from normal Wagg to this and she wouldn't touch it at all. When I tried my other two dogs on it to use it up, they wouldn't eat it either.