Verm X Treats for Cat - Original
Verm-X Treats for Cats is a powerful blend of 11 herbs that has introduced the first real alternative for animal owners wanting to naturally control internal parasites.
- soft, semi-moist meat based treat with the added Verm-X for Cats formula. The palatable floret treats are fed on a daily basis throughout the year providing effective parasite control for your Cat.
- made with only the best unadulterated ingredients. Included in the recipe are real pieces of chicken beef liver & catnip together with the Verm-X formula of medicinal herbs.
- irresistibly tender and can be used for reward adding to meals or for use in activity play balls and are suitable for seniors adults and kittens.
- contain 100% natural catnip which helps stimulate cats and kittens to play and exercise also making them ideal for older cats and those prone to weight gain with the treat being gentle on the digestive system.
- They are gentle on the digestive system making it ideal for senior cats and kittens
The Verm-X formulation will expel internal parasites however the garlic ingredient will also render your cat less attractive to fleas, ticks, lice and other pests (we do not recommend you use Verm-X treats as a substitute for your flea treatment).
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Excellent productWe have struggled for years to give our cat worming tablets. Now we have found the perfect solution and our cat loves them. I give him a couple every day and I wish I had used them years ago
Verm-X for catsBoth cats love them. So much easier to treat the cats than adding liquid to their feed.
always enjoyed by my fluffy freindcat loves them, worth the money for the added health benefits and no rubbish fillers
Excellent for cats tummyBought these for my cat who regularly gets upset an upset tummy. I add them to his kibble and I really notice he is less windy! Full of natural ingredients that deter nasties. They are a regular purchase now!
Wouldnâ€™t eat themThese are really big! My cats would eat them at all unless I broke them up, and even then they were pretty disinterested.