"Best of its kind"
Tetra Tetrapond Variety Sticks
Mix of food sticks for a complete and varied diet.
- Mix of three different food sticks - Koi Sticks, Wheatgerm Sticks, Pond Sticks.
- Ideal for ponds containing a mixture of different fish.
- Low waste formula for clean, clear water.
- Contains all nutrients, vitamins, and trace elements for a balanced, healthy diet.
- Softens quickly for easy eating.
- Gives fish a varied and interesting diet.
Feed Tetra Pond Variety Sticks 2-4 times a day (depending on the temperature), feeding only as much as the fish will consume within a few minutes. Below 10°C, stop feeding Tetra Pond Variety Sticks and switch to Tetra Pond Wheatgerm Sticks
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Variety sticks Summer food for pond fish. 1650 gramsDelivered quickly, well packed. Came in large tub, so will keep fresh and should last several months. Good value for money and free delivery over £19. I have about 30 large pond goldfish and 3 or 4 emense roach which need building up after the Winter. They love this food and much prefer it to the winter wheat germ food.
Tetra Pond Variety SticksMy fish enjoy their Tetra Variety Sticks and they have been fed on them for years. Also, buying from Pet-Supermarket you get an excellent delivery service and value for money. Thank you.
Fish favouriteMy fish like this food for early and late season, complemented by Tetra Koi sticks in the summer and Wheatgerm for late season.
Best for all types of fishUsed this for years and my fish all thrive no matter what breed.
always use this for my fish and they love it