SureFlap SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder
Keep track of your pet’s feeding habits with the SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder Connect. Ideal for multi pet households, pets on special diets, or overweight pets, the bowl has integrated scales to provide accurate portions every meal, as well as insights to your pet’s behaviour.
The connect allows you to sync the SureFeed app to your phone and set the desired meal weight. When you fill your pet’s bowl, the LED will flash green when the desired weight has been met (within 1g of accuracy). By using the app, you can keep track of how much your pet is eating, when and how often, and it allows you to notice changes in your pet’s feeding habits over time, which could be an indication of illness. You can also monitor this remotely, whether you are out shopping or away on holiday.
Please note: Hub required
The Hub connects to your home router and sends information from the Microchip Pet Feeder Connect to the Sure Petcare app. The Hub is not included with the product and can be purchased separately here.
- Connects to the Sure Petcare app available for free from Apple App Store and Google Play (requires Hub, sold separately)
- Monitor how much, how often and when your pet eats
- Accurately weigh your pet’s food using the integrated scales
- Notice changes in your pet’s feeding which could indicate illness
- Microchip operated - stops pets stealing each other’s food
- Reads your pet’s existing microchip or a RFID collar tag, only opening for them
- Includes one grey mat, one grey single bowl and two grey half bowls to serve wet and dry food simultaneously
- Give friends, family or pet sitters access to the app whilst you are on holiday
- Typical battery life – six months (requires 4 x C cell batteries, not included)
- Includes a 3-year warranty from Sure Petcare.
Click here to find out more about how we help to provide recycling facilities for electrical equipment.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Must haveBought this recently was very expensive so need to get mouse on next delivery. Was a little concerned about being able to use without connecting, called sureflap team and found was going to have ordinary microchip capability, ordered, had a few teething problems, sorted and now not looking back. Saw on expert reviews that this does not work without connection THIS IS UNTRUE, please do not waste your time ask Sureflap team they will advise you correctly. I would highly recommend
Perfect for my two catsWe had thought one of our cats was simply petite, but it turns our our other cat was eating all her food and the poor thing was starving. We bought this product and now she is full size, well fed and happy. Money very well spent.