SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap Connect with Hub
The SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap Connect uses your cat’s existing microchip like an electronic door key to keep unwanted animals out of your home and can be controlled with the SureFlap app and hub.
The included hub allows you to control your cat flap on the go. It is connected to your home router with the included Ethernet cable and gives you wireless control. You can receive notifications when your cat leaves or enters the home and lock or unlock the cat flap via time scheduling or manually. It offers alerts for when a neighbourhood pet tries to access your home and it provides insights into your cat’s behaviour. You can see how long they spend outside of the home and spot any abnormalities. Thanks to DualScan technology, you can also set different permissions for different cats. To use the hub, you are required to have iOs9 or later or Android 4.4 or later.
- Reads your cat’s existing microchip to open the door
- DualScan technology allows you to set different permissions for up to 32 cats
- Catflap requires 4 x AA batteries (provide 6 months plus battery life)
- Hub is included and connects to your router (mains powered)
- Control your cat flap from anywhere in the world
- Receive notifications when your cat enters and leaves the home
- Lock or unlock the cat flap, change the curfew times at anytime
- Gain insights into your cat’s behaviour and how long they spend outside of the home
- App requires iOS9 or Android 4.4 or later
- Can be accessed on a PC. Requires latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari
- Receive intruder alerts if a cat that isn’t registered tried to enter.
- Flap opening size (the smallest area your cat will have to enter) – 142mm (W) x 120mm (H)
- Door/wall mounting hole size – 165mm (W) x 171mm (H)
- Glass mounting hole size (a circular hole is required) – The optimum hole size is 212mm in diameter, but it can be installed in holes up to 260mm in diameter
- Exterior frame size – 210mm (W) x 210mm (H)
- Tunnel depth - 70mm
We're sorry but there are no reviews of this product in English.