SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder
The SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder is designed to make mealtimes easier in multi-pet homes. The feeder will only open for a registered pet’s microchip to prevent cats stealing each other’s food, stop dogs pinching the cat’s food and keep small children’s fingers out of the food bowl. When the right pet approaches, the lid of the feeder opens. Once they have finished eating and they have walked away, the lid closes. It’s the ideal solution for owners with greedy pets or a cat that needs exclusive access to prescription food.
- The perfect feeding solution for multi-pet homes
- Prevents other pets and small children accessing a cat’s food
- Ideal for overweight cats or cats on prescription diets
- Compatible with all microchips worldwide and the Sure Petcare RFID collar tag (one tag included)
- Battery powered – requires 4 x C cell batteries which last approximately six months (batteries not included)
- Low battery indicator light gives you plenty of notice when the batteries need changing
- Stores up to 32 pet identities
- The bowl features a seal to keep food fresher and detract flies
- Training mode for timid pets
- Includes one grey single bowl, one grey split bowl and one grey mat
Dimensions of the feeder
- Size of the area your pet will eat from - 210mm (W) x 115mm (H)
- Overall size of the Microchip Pet Feeder - 320mm (W) x 200mm (H)
- Size of the inside of the bowl - 105m (W) x 160mm (H) x 30mm (D) (capacity 400 ml)
- Size of the mat - 204mm (W) x 111mm (H)
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
No more stolen food!I decided to buy the feeder as my singapuras kept polishing off each other’s food. I was worried as to how long it would take them to get used to the feeders however they took to them straight away with no need for the training function to be used! I’m hoping that now I can try them on different foods to meet their specific needs and I won’t need to worry about them eating from the wrong dish.
Easy to useEasy to programme microchip into. Cats learned to use very quickly. Sturdier than I imagined. Good for keeping my chubby cat out of the others food. Would have given 5 stars if not for the expensive price.
Excellent productMy very nervous cat finally has her own eating place! I took time to introducing her to the new system but it had really been worth it. My sons dog can no longer snaffle her food and it keeps the food much fresher. Neat and portable she now knows it's HER food. Expensive but worth it.
Awesome piece of technology2 cats - one fussy eater and one who will eat everything in sight = one over skinny cat and one Porker & Vets description. This bowl has transformed the situation - skinny cat can now eat whenever she wants and Porker is now on a strict diet. Excellent product.
SureFeed Microchip Pet FeederSurefeed microchip pet feeder is brilliant and so easy to set and use! I have two cats, one greedy and the other a grazer. The training is well explained and straightforward. Once in working mode, the look on the greedy cat's face when she couldn't get to the grazers food & after she had bolted down her own food, was a picture I will not forget for a long time!!