Royal Canin Mother & Babycat Adult/Kitten Dry Cat Food
AWAITING REPLENISHMENT. ALTERNATIVES CLICK HERE
YOUR KITTEN IS NOT A CAT
THEY NEED SPECIAL NUTRITION
– Is a human baby fed like an adult? Obviously not: babies have fragile digestive systems, small jaws and no teeth, and are thus unable to bite into an apple, for example.
– This analogy between the two species makes it easier to understand why kittens also require a different diet to adult cats.
– Growth in kittens lasts for at least 12 months, depending on the breed and gender.
– ROYAL CANIN® Mother & Babycat range gives your kitten the perfect start. Choose the best wet & dry solution for them.
– The period during which maternal protection has become insufficient and the kitten’s own defence mechanism is still underdeveloped is known as the “immunity gap”
– Chewing is limited so the food reaches the stomach with little pre-digestion
– Kittens eat multiple small meals (10 to 16 a day)
A well formulated kibble with the right size, shape and texture is crucial for maintaining digestive health, ensuring palatability and ease the transition to solid food.
Special Easy weaning - Kibble that can be easily rehydrated to support The transition from milk to solid food
Small Kibble - Easy to chew
WET FOOD BENEFITS
Naturally high in moisture which helps reduce the risk of urinary problems and maintains healthy weight.
DRY FOOD BENEFITS
Concentrated nutrients and a texture providing a brushing effect on the teeth with positive outcomes on oral health.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
My Russian Blue kittens love it.I have two kittens both now six months old. My breeder uses this brand and we have stuck with it. They have one pouch each per day of wet food and sometimes they refuse to eat the wet food and go to this instead. They both clearly love it.
Hedgehogs love itI feed this to hedgehogs in my garden and those I look after as a carer. Great for young and old. ...and cats like it too.
Pedigree GCCF reg British Shorthair kittensGreat for kittens, I use with a raw food diet with fantastic results.
Purrfect for kittensI bought this for my Persian kitten as she was tiny when she arrived, she seemed to have difficulty chewing the larger kibble, all my kitties eat Royal canin but I love the tiny kibble of the Mother and babycat, which is just perfect for tiny mouths. Full of everything they need and easy to eat. My kittie loves this as do the older ones who steal her food, yet another good quality product from a quality brand .. would highly recommend !
Great for new mothers and kittensvery good for new mothers and kittens .i mix with warm water for kittens around 6 weeks then around 8 weeks kittens will just eat normal.just make sure fresh water is available at all time.