Royal Canin Mobility C2P+ Adult Dry Dog Food
Royal Canin Vet Diet Canine Mobility C2P + is a complete feed for adult dogs that helps maintain joint mobility and gives support to the joints after orthopaedic surgery or a traumatism.
- Exclusive joint complex: Innovative synergistic combination of turmeric extract, hydrolysed collagen, and green tea polyphenols, known to support joints.
- Scientifically proven: Appreciable improvement of dogs’ mobility and quality of life.
- Eases mobility management: A spontaneous food intake contributes to ease daily management of dogs’ mobility.
- Moderate calorie: Moderate calorie content to help support joints stressed by excess weight and maintain ideal weight.
Dry ingredients: maize flour, dehydrated poultry protein, maize, rice, animal fats, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat, maize gluten, fish oil, beet pulp, wheat gluten*, hydrolysed collagen (1.5%), minerals, marigold extract (source of lutein).
Additives: (per kg) : Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 15500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 40 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 51 mg, E6 (Zinc): 154 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Sensory additives: green tea extract (source of polyphenols): 3.1 g, turmeric extract (Curcuma Longa L.): 1.6 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analytical Constituents: Protein: 25% - Fat content: 12% - Crude ash: 5.8% - Crude fibres: 3.9%.
* L.I.P. : protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Worth 4+After 5 dog food purchases, I’m impressed. Even saved about 30% on my last lot of dog food. Would be 5 star if delivery always gave the 1 hour slot option.
Recommended by my VetAt last a dry food that my dogs like . Much needed weight loss is gradual and it aids the mobility of both of my JRT's.
Don't like the packagingThe food is great, but comes in an enormous [7kg] bag which you have to cut open and have no way of resealing. I've bought other varieties of Royal Canin in smaller bags with zip-seal tops - much better for storage.
Has the biscuits changed shape?I've bought satiety for along time but this time i dont know if I've got the wrong ones with the packaging changed, has the shape of the biscuits changed my dog wont eat them.
Ideal for our elderly miniature poodleOur 13 year old miniature poodle was having trouble with his mobility. The vet recommended trying C2p+ instead of medication. He has been on this for 2 years now and has no apparent problems with mobility!