AWAITING REPLENISHMENT. ALTERNATIVES CLICK HERE
Protect the only set of teeth your dog will ever have, with advanced kibbles designed to help keep their teeth and gums healthy. Smarter feeding is one of the keys to great oral health. Your dog loves mealtimes. But it’s good to know that after they’ve finished eating, bacteria will naturally settle on their teeth. Fast forward, and if your dog’s teeth aren’t cleaned, the result is plaque, which becomes tartar, and that’s a risk for your dog’s health. Gift your dog delicious-tasting complete nutrition that also helps protect their teeth. Mini is suitable for dogs weighing up to 10kg.
This extra-tasty recipe is crafted to contribute to your dog’s wellbeing. It features an advanced mechanical texture designed to clean the tooth surface, while also helping stop plaque and tartar from forming in the first place.
Tailored with active nutrients:
- Smart kibble texture cleans teeth while chewing
- Calcium chelators reduce tartar formation
Did you know that the Dental Care nutritional program exists for small, medium and large sized dogs? Our kibbles are carefully designed to fit perfectly between your dog’s teeth. That means a different sized kibble for different sizes of dog. We’re sure your dog will enjoy eating his kibbles as much as we did preparing them!
1. Take your dog for regular dental checks and tooth cleaning at his vet.
2. Brush your dog’s teeth daily. Use toothpaste specifically made for dogs, and a suitably sized toothbrush. It’s best to start this when your dog is a puppy, to get him used to the experience!
3. If you notice any redder areas on his gums, you’ve caught gum disease in action, your cue to make an appointment with the vet.