Royal Canin Maxi Light Weight Care Adult Dry Dog Food
As well as providing all the nutrients for great health, Royal Canin’s weight-aware foods are adapted in protein, fat and calories, to support a healthy weight and maintain muscle. We use a carefully optimized combination of insoluble and soluble fibers that helps your dog feel full and satisfied. Omega-3 Fatty Acids, that support joints and cardiac health, are also included.
Research shows that 40% of domestic pets are overweight. This can stop them jumping, climbing and enjoying an active life. Overweight dogs are at a greater risk of arthritis and other orthopedic or musculoskeletal diseases, decreased insulin sensitivity, cardio-respiratory diseases, an increased anesthetic risk, skin conditions, and more.
- Adapted protein content to help maintain muscle mass for healthy weight maintenance. Enriched with L-carnitine.
- Hunger-satisfying nutrition with a rich taste, formulated to help keep your dog fit.
Wet food benefits:
- Helps achieve and maintain optimal weight by reducing the fat content.
- Poviding a healthy & balanced nutrition with the perfect combination of our dry & wet formulas.
How can our weight care program help your dog?
- Optimal nutrition, all royal canin foods give your dog every nutrient they need.
- Lighter on their paws, adapted fat and calories plus the right protein content together help limit weight gain while keeping your pet strong.
- Better life expectancy, research shows that being overweight can shorten your dog's life by up to 2 years. Help your pet enjoy life for many years.
- Satisfied hunger, our clever blend of hunger-satisfying insoluble and soluble fibers, including psyllium, helps your dog feel full between meals.
- More activity, leaner dogs have more energy to explore and play. They will have more fun.
- Lower risk of health problems, extra weight puts your pet at risk of uncomfortable and serious diseases.
|Weight (kg)||Normal Activity (g)||Moderate Activity (g)||High Activity (g)|
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Unbelievable, my 5yo boy eats them as treatsMy boy is extremly picky with dry food. After 2 years decided to change his dry food and I was amazed by how much he loves these. Usually i mix it with the wet food, but he can eat them directly.
Good for overweight dogsBought this for my fussy boxer she liked it on the whole but like every dry food you give her she knows when enough is enough. But it did keep her full for longer.
Great Food for weight maintenanceRegular buyer of this food - dog loves it. Bit disappointed that it took so long to be delivered but apart from that all good
Great for my 7 year oldHe is well, energetic, glossy coated and weight controlled!
Really great for weight managementThis product has been really helpful in keeping my dog's weight in check. My dog loves it too.