AWAITING REPLENISHMENT. ALTERNATIVES CLICK HERE
Royal Canin Maine Coon Kitten is a complete food formulated especially for Maine Coon cats aged 15 months and younger.
Royal Canin for Maine Coons is specially formulated to support the nutritional needs of your cat. Being the largest of purebred cats, they need a little extra support to aid a lifetime of good health. This food has an adapted energy and protein content, as well as vitamins that are key for healthy bone and joint development.
This food's protein (known as Low indigestible Protein) content has been specially balanced to encourage muscle growth. Added calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D play a key role in helping bones to grow larger and stronger. The recipe is fortified with antioxidants to offer extra immune support, which is helpful for maintaining you Maine Coon kitten's intestinal flora.
The recipe also contains prebiotics and highly digestible proteins, which help to keep the digestive system healthy. Most importantly, the dry food contains the specially designed large kibble. This biscuit is made for your kitten's larger jaw, encouraging them to crunch. The special shape also helps to keep their teeth clean.
- Formulated especially for Maine Coon kittens and gestating or nursing mothers
- Added nutrients and minerals to boost growth of bones and support joints
- Prebiotics and highly digestible proteins contribute to good gut health
- Large kibble is designed for this breeds' larger jaw
- Helps to keep teeth clean
- Contains antioxidants to boost natural defences.
We're sorry but there are no reviews of this product in English.