Royal Canin Light Weight Care Adult Dry Cat Food
As well as providing all the nutrients for great health, Royal Canin's weight-aware foods are adapted in protein, fat and calories, to support a healthy weight and maintain muscle. We use a carefully optimized combination of insoluble and soluble fibers that helps your cat feel full and satisfied. L-Carnitine, linked with healthy fat metabolism, is also included.
Research shows that 40% of domestic pets are overweight. This can stop them jumping, climbing and enjoying an active life.
Overweight cats are at a greater risk of diabetes mellitus, lower urinary tract diseases, arthristis and lameness, as well as an increased anesthectic risk, skin conditions, and more.
-Ideal fibre blend to support the feeling of fullness.
-Adapted protein content to help maintain muscle mass for healthy weight maintennace
Wet food benfits:
-Formulated with a precise balance of vitamins and minerals to help maintain optimal health and wellness.
-Hunger-Satisfying nutrition with a rich taste, formulated to keep your cat fit.
How can our weight care program help your cat?
1) optimal nutrition, all royal canin food give your cat every nutrient they need
2) lighter on their paws, adapted and calories plus the right protein content together help limit weight gain while keeping your pet stong.
3) Satisfied hunger, our clever blend of hunger-satisfying fibers fills your cat up. You may notice your cat will naturally beg for food less.
4) More activity, leaner cats have more energy to explore and play. They will have more fun.
5) Lower risk of health problem, extra weight puts your pet at risk of uncomfortable and serious diseases.
6) Better life expectancy, Research shows that being overweight can shorten your cat's life by up to 2 years. Help your pet enjoy life for many years.
|(kg)||Ideal body condition||Tendency to be overweight|
|3 kg||48 g||38 g|
|4 kg||59 g||47 g|
|5 kg||69 g||55 g|
|6 kg||78 g||63 g|
|If overweight, reduce feeding quantity|
Water should be available at all times
We remind you of the necessity of watching your cat's body condition, and regular visits to your veterinary
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
My cats love it!I have two cats, Freddie and Bugsy, and they both love this food. Freddie doesn't have many teeth (he's 15 now) but he still enjoys his dry food. Recommended.
Ideal for special dietThe cat has to eat a special diet having had pancreatitis so this is ideal. Super easy ordering process, quick delivery and simple repeat orders mean you don't forget the next lot
My cat loves itMy cat Daisy loves this food. She finds it very easy to eat and she loves it.
good for our indoor furry girlsEasy to chew particularly for one of our cats as she doesn't have a full set of teeth!
Great productmy cat loves this food