Royal Canin Kitten
Royal Canin Kitten is a complete food for kittens aged up to 12 months. It's specially formulated to help your cat grow and to respond to the particular health concerns that kittens have as they mature.
How it works
Royal Canin Kitten is designed to be gentle on your kitten’s digestive system. It's made from highly digestible Low Indigestible Proteins (L.I.P). For a food to be classified as a L.I.P, 90% of it must be easy to digest, leaving no more than 10% to pass as excretion; making this a part of their regular diet ensures your kitten gets the maximum nutrition from every mouthful.
The food has added fructo-oligo-saccharides and beet pulp. These ingredients help to sustain your kitten's intestinal flora – the microbes that live inside them and help them to digest their food. Maintaining a healthy balance of intestinal flora is essential to the digestive health of your cat.
This product is also high in EPA/DHA omega-3 fatty acids, which help to strengthen your kitten’s heart and intestines for excellent overall health.
Royal Canin Kitten is formulated to strengthen your cat’s natural immune defences, which helps to protect your kitten from illness and infection.
- L.I.Ps are easily digestible and gentle on your kitten’s digestive system
- helps to sustain intestinal flora for a healthy digestive tract
- high in omega-3 fatty acids, which help to improve your kitten’s heart
- bolsters your kitten’s immunity.
When to use
Royal Canin Kitten can be used for your kitten’s regular meals. Like many young animals, kittens can have weak immune and digestive systems. Supporting these systems earlier in life gives them the best chance of avoiding problems or any serious health concerns.
Kittens are especially vulnerable to tapeworms, which can sap energy from your pet. It is essential to de-worm your cat regularly to give them the best chance of avoiding a tapeworm infection. Consider Johnson’s Cat and Kitten Wormer granules, which can be easily mixed into your kitten’s food – perfect for young kittens that don’t enjoy taking drops.
COMPOSITION: dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, maize, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, yeasts, soya oil, psyllium husks and seeds (0.5%), fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 20100 IU, Vitamin D3: 710 IU, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 53 mg, E6 (Zinc): 159 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.07 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 36% - Fat content: 18% - Crude ash: 7.2% - Crude fibres: 2.2%. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Royal canin dry kitten foodMy young rag doll Saffi loves this food as do my other2 ragdoll who also like rag doll dry food for older cats would not buy anything else
Royal canin dry kitten foodMy cats and kittens love this, it's brilliant
brilliantmy cats love it they wont touch anything else
Great quality foodMy young cat has eaten this from 4 months old, he is now 9 months and still eating it with great enthusiasm. He is in the peak of health I will remain with Royal Canin as he matures
Great quality foodMy young cat has eaten this from 4 months old, he is now 9 months and still eating it with great enthusiasm. He is in the peak of health Imwill remain with Royal Canin as he matures