Royal Canin Kitten Sterilised Dry Food
YOUR KITTEN IS NOT A CAT
THEY NEED SPECIAL NUTRITION
– Is a human baby fed like an adult? Obviously not: babies have fragile digestive systems, small jaws and no teeth, and are thus unable to bite into an apple, for example.
– This analogy between the two species makes it easier to understand why kittens also require a different diet to adult cats.
– Growth in kittens lasts for at least 12 months, depending on the breed and gender.
– ROYAL CANIN Kitten range gives the perfect start to neutered kittens. Choose the best wet & dry solution for them.
– The period during which maternal protection has become insufficient and the kitten’s own defence mechanism is still underdeveloped is known as the “immunity gap"
– Chewing is limited so the food reaches the stomach with little pre-digestion
– Kittens eat multiple small meals (10 to 16 a day)
A well formulated kibble with the right size, shape and texture is crucial for maintaining digestive and dental health as well as impacting palatability.
Small kibble – easy to chew
Nutrients to support the neutered kitten's immune system and urinary health.
WET FOOD BENEFITS:
Naturally moister which helps reduce the risk of urinary problems and maintains healthy weight.
Concentrated nutrients and a texture providing a brushing effect on the teeth with positive outcomes on oral health.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
my cats love this!my cats love this food. no hesitation to recommend
Happy CustomerWe buy the 4kg bag every couple of months and pay only half the price we would at our vet. It's always delivered quickly. We use Pet Supermarket for all of our furry family members needs now. So convenient!