Royal Canin Babycat Milk Kitten Milk
YOUR KITTEN IS NOT A CAT
THEY NEED SPECIAL NUTRITION
– Is a human baby fed like an adult? Obviously not: babies have fragile digestive systems, small jaws and no teeth, and are thus unable to bite into an apple, for example.
– This analogy between the two species makes it easier to understand why kittens also require a different diet to adult cats. Growth in kittens lasts for at least 12 months, depending on the breed and gender.
– ROYAL CANIN® Babycat range gives the perfect start to your kitten.
– The period during which maternal protection has become insufficient and the kitten’s own defence mechanism is still underdeveloped is known as the “immunity gap”
– Chewing is limited so the food reaches the stomach with little pre-digestion
– Kittens eat multiple small meals (10 to 16 a day)
ROYAL CANIN BABYCAT MILK is adjusted to be as similar as possible to maternal milk. The microgranules allow the formula to dissolve within five seconds, ensuring clump-free preparation. Carefully selected, highly digestible proteins support a healthy digestive system. The addition of fructo-oligo-saccharides (FOS) helps maintain a healthy balance of digestive flora. An anti-oxidant complex (vitamins E and C, lutein, taurine) and mannan-oligo-saccharides support the kitten's developing immune system.
Harmonoius growth - The composition of Babycat Milk is as close as possible to queen's milk
Digestive health - Carefully selected ultra-digestible proteins that suitable for the kitten's digestive system
Instant milk - Dissolves instantly an completely with no sediment
WET FOOD BENEFITS
Naturally high in moisture which helps reduce the risk of urinary problems and maintains healthy weight.
DRY FOOD BENEFITS
Concentrated nutrients and a texture providing a brushing effect on the teeth with positive outcomes on oral health.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Royal Canin Babycat MilkHaving discovered a day old abandoned kitten in our garden we were recommended to use Royal Canin Babycat Milk as a substitute for his mothers milk. Seven weeks down the line and we now have an 865gram energy packed furball 90g when he arrived. The product is easy to mix and comes with bottle and teats. I would certainly recommend this product.
Milk for orphan kitsReally good for hand rear kittens just wish there was a refill as extra bottles and teats not required
This product is brilliant when you have a kitten that for whatever reason is not suckling from Mum. Every kitten I`ve used it with has had good, consistent weight gain, a healthy coat and good general health. All this as well as encouraging a close bond between kitten and owner.