PURINA PRO PLAN Sterilised Adult Cat Dry Food with Optidigest
PURINA PRO PLAN Sterilised Rich in Chicken (previously housecat) is for the healthy maintenance of indoor adult cats. Combines all essential nutrients – including vitamins A, C and E, omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, dietary fibre and a natural prebiotic – in a high quality diet for cats.
- Includes the OPTIDIGEST ingredient blend, which is proven to promote digestive health thanks to natural prebiotics.
- Helps promote intestinal health with a natural prebiotic, chicory, which naturally stimulates the growth of good bacteria in the cat’s intestine.
- Controls hairball formation and safely and gently moves hair through the digestive tract with specially selected dietary fibre which catches the hair and moves it from the stomach into the intestine to be expelled in the cat’s faeces.
- Helps protect teeth from plaque and tartar build-up thanks to a crunchy kibble texture and special minerals which are proven to significantly reduce tartar build-up.
- Helps reduce litter box odour promoted by high quality ingredients and natural prebiotic to ease the digestion process.
Chicken (20%), maize gluten meal, dehydrated poultry protein, rice (14%), maize, oat fibre (3. 5%), cellulose (3. 5%), animal fat (protected by mixed tocopherols), digest, chicory root (2%), dried whole egg, pea protein concentrate, wheat gluten meal, fish oil, yeast, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, minerals, choline chloride, L-arginine, L-lysine, sodium chloride, DL-methionine.
Additives: Beta-carotene, Tocopherol rich extracts of natural origin, Ortho phosphoric acid.
Vitamin A: 21000 IU/kg
Vitamin D3: 1700 IU/kg
Vitamin E: 550 mg/kg
Vitamin C: 70 mg/kg
Taurine: 1500 mg/kg
Vitamin levels guaranteed until best before date.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Would Recommend This ProductMy cat Spotty absolutely loves this new improved Purina.She is normally a fussy eater,but has been leaving her bowl empty every time after feeding her this.Cant wait to see the health benefits as well,now that its packed with nutrients
An actual difference in PooBought these once my cat turned 1 and never really thought about her toilet quality until she was fed with the cheap ones from grocery stores because we ran out of this one, she didn't really enjoyed eating the grocery store bought one and I noticed her poo being quite dry when passing and at first I thought it was because she wasn't drinking enough water! Bought this one before the cheap one finished and really see the difference once she started eating Purina Proplan! Her toilet trip is more consistent than before and she does seem to prefer the taste of it as well!!
proplan house catGood quality food reasonable price
Happy catWhen we adopted Tara from cats protection she was already on purina pro plan and seemed healthy, she is a house cat so we changed her to the house cat version, so glad we did, she has never had a hair balls or suffered and digestive problems, she seems to love the taste and always empties her bowl. One happy cat.
house catAlways give this to my long furred house cats, they are happy with it