Kokoba White Coat Shampoo
Kokoba white coat shampoo keeps your pet's coat bright and white while conditioning their hair and skin.
How it works
Kokoba White Coat Shampoo helps lighten and brighten white coats so keep your pet looking their best. The whitening action gently bleaches hair and removes yellow tones. It's a powerful formula, but it's also kind to your furry friend's skin as it's pH balanced to avoid many common reactions. The antioxidant provitamin-E helps boost overall hair and skin health. Another active ingredient is centaurea (cornflower) extract: another antioxidant which also has anti-bacterial properties. This kills most nasty-smelling germs in your pet's coat, keeping them smelling fresher for longer. The shampoo is a favourite with professionals, and the biodegradable formula is an added environmentally friendly bonus.
- 500 millilitre bottle
- suitable for dogs and cats
- lightens and brightens white hair
- gentle but powerful whitening action removes yellow tinge
- used by professional groomers
- formula is 90% biodegradable
- pH balanced and gentle on skin
- contains antioxidants (provitamin-E and extract) to support hair and skin health
- cornflower extract is also anti-bacterial, acting as a deodoriser to keep your pet smelling fresh.
When to use it
This brightening shampoo is specially formulated for cats and dogs with white coats, for example bichons frises, West Highland terriers or Persian, mixed-breed and Russian White cats. As the formula doesn't contain bleach, it can safely be used to brighten white patches on piebald pets. Use it in place of your pet's normal shampoo. Pop your pet in the bath and wet them all over with warm (but not hot) water. Gently massage the shampoo into their coat, and rinse it off fully. Repeat, but this time leave the shampoo on for five minutes before rinsing off.
We're sorry but there are no reviews of this product in English.