Kokoba Plastic Bed
This plastic bed will keep pets cosy on colder nights. It comes in five sizes and is ideal for most breeds of dogs.
How it works
This bed has raised edges to keep your pooch comfortable and out of draughts on cold nights. The shape also gives them something to lean on while they rest. An open front makes it easy for them to get in – perfect for older dogs who have mobility issues.
It’s simple to keep your pet’s bed clean and smelling fresh. As it's made from plastic, you can just wipe or rinse their bed out as needed. Slits in the base help keep it hygienic and will prevent sweat and nasty smells from building up. It has anti-slip, rubber feet to stop it skidding on or scratching the floors in your home.
- easy to clean – simply wipe or rinse
- raised edges for comfort and security
- flattened entrance slits in base for hygiene and to stop smells
- made from high quality, durable plastic rubber feet to stop sliding or scratching
- five sizes: 49x33x15 centimetres, 58x41x18.5 centimetres, 86x59x26 centimetres, 93x67x28 centimetres, 109x83x29 centimetres, ideal for large and small dogs.
When to use it
In five sizes, this bed is great for most breeds of dogs, from Great Danes to spaniels and pugs. The compact shape is easy to fit into a corner in your home so that they can get a peaceful rest.
In summer, leave your dog’s bed unlined or just add a thin cushion; this will keep air circulating around the base and stop any unwanted odours. When the weather gets chilly, keep your four-legged friend snug by adding a cushion or a blanket. Remember to turn the blankets every now and then to keep their bed fresh.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Kokoba Plastic bedExcellent product. So good I purchased a second one
Large dog bedArrived promptly. Really good size for my Saint Bernard. Excellent value for money.