Kokoba Padded Dog Harness
Does your dog love the outdoors? Keep them comfortable, safe and secure on walks with the Kokoba power dog harness.
How it works
This harness has reflectors which make your dog more visible at night. That way, drivers will see them better and you’ll pick them out more easily when off-lead in the woods. You can even stick on reflective Velcro patches to the side of the harness for extra visibility when it gets dark.
The harness features an inox steel ring for you to attach a lead, so you can keep your dog secure without placing any strain on their neck or throat. There’s a suitcase-style handle on the back, too, which lets you pick up your pet in case of emergency – or point them in the right direction.
- durable, safe and comfortable dog harness
- handle on top opens and closes with Velcro
- water-resistant and scratch-proof polyester
- Ã–kotex cotton padding is comfortable for your dog
- durable inox ring on back to attach a lead
- reflective straps on chest strap and harness
- spaces on side to attach reflective badges
- adjustable chest and belly straps for a comfy, secure fit
When to use it
Do you and your dog love to exercise outdoors? The Kokoba power dog harness is a durable and comfortable alternative to collars for keeping your pet safe and secure on walks. This type of harness was originally developed for the Austrian police and fire services for their rescue dogs. It’s made from strong, scratch-proof and water-resistant polyester – ideal for dogs who enjoy a lot of healthy physical activity.
Available in five sizes from extra-small to extra-large, you can adjust the chest and belly straps for a comfortable, secure fit. The harness is padded with Ã–kotex, a breathable cotton that’s gentle on their skin and coat.