James Wellbeloved Small Adult Dry Dog Food - Duck & Rice
James Wellbeloved Adult Small Breed Dog Duck & Rice Kibble is ideal for adult dogs with an adult weight of 10kg or less. It is a complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein sourced from duck and selected carbohydrate sourced from rice and oats, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single source duck protein, with duck fat and duck gravy
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Excludes the most common causes of adverse food reaction
- A blend of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids that help promote a healthy, glossy coat
- Added yucca extract helps to reduce stool odour
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut - added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
- Added cranberry and green tea extracts aid support for natural defences
- The smaller sized crunchy kibble is good for oral health
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Great serviceGreat food and great service.
Great service great priceGreat food a a great price, delivered in a few days which is great service. Food in tip top condition when arrived. My dog loves it!
James Wellbeloved Small BreedFantastic quality at a great price.
She looks good on it.Delivery is well informed and swift. My dog loves this dog food and she looks good on it.
They Like it... but not loving itI bought the duck as thatâ€™s my dogs favourite flavour. Iâ€™ve also bought Harringtonâ€™s dry too as I needed to change from barking heads chicken as all 3 dogs stopped eating it (maybe a change in recipe??) they like both this and Harringtonâ€™s the same but thereâ€™s a massive price difference between the two. They like it and the bowl is empty at the end of the day but they donâ€™t love it. (They are also fed raw meat which they prefer).