James Wellbeloved Senior Dry Dog Food - Duck & Rice
James Wellbeloved Senior Dog Duck and Rice is ideal for dogs over 7 years. It is a complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With protein selected from duck and selected carbohydrate sources of rice and oats, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein - duck, with duck fat and duck gravy
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Excludes the most common causes of adverse food reaction
- Promotes a healthy, glossy coat with a blend of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids
- Added yucca extract helps to reduce stool odour
- Natural chicoryinulin encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Joint support - JW+ which contains chondroitin, glucosamine & herbs
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
My dog really enjoys thisI have used this product for over 20years. With my first dog and now our second. My dogs have never go off it. I use the pouches as well to compliment it.
Great for senior dogsJames Wellbeloved food keeps my dogs looking great, shiny coats and healthy
Great for senior dogsHave raised my dog on James Wellbeloved and now use the 'senior' formula. She loves it! I believe it helps to maintain a good digestion, a healthy coat, healthy joints, energy and stable, appropriate weight. Before James Wellbeloved she had a sensitive constitution.
Great for the older dogI have given my dogs James Well beloved all their life. We have had virtually no upset stomachs and have maintained excellent health. I have just started purchasing senior dog food for our nearly 10 year old labradoodle who is in excellent shape but worth giving the specific feed. It is Quite an expensive feed but personally I think it is worth it. Both our dogs have kept in good health eating this brand.
My dog loves it!!!I have previously bought the Turkey and rice but as this was not available I bought the duck and rice and it has been very acceptable.