James Wellbeloved Senior Dog Duck and Rice is ideal for dogs over 7 years. It is a complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With protein selected from duck and selected carbohydrate sources of rice and oats, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein - duck, with duck fat and duck gravy
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Excludes the most common causes of adverse food reaction
- Promotes a healthy, glossy coat with a blend of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids
- Added yucca extract helps to reduce stool odour
- Natural chicoryinulin encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Joint support - JW+ which contains chondroitin, glucosamine & herbs
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Pleasant smelling kibble which my dog lovesI bought two 15kg bags as there was an offer available . My dog hasn't had duck kibble for a while but she enjoys it and eats it as her meals and as the occasional treat on walks, along with a lot of the other dogs we meet!
Fit for purposeSwitched to senior about a year ago. Dog very have and appears added supliments have helped.
Good stuffOur Labrador recently changed to this product. No problems no hassle, has really gone well.
Good ResultOur Labrador is getting on a bit and our vet recommended that we changed to Senior food. He has always used JW food but the change to senior has suited him as he has stopped putting on weight and moves better.
Jameswellbegood senior dog foofWe find our 12 year lab/springer dog enjoys this food .She looks well and here coat is very shiny looking. We would recommend to everyone.