James Wellbeloved Large Junior Dry Dog Food - Lamb & Rice
James Wellbeloved Junior Large Breed Dog Lamb & Rice Kibble is ideal for adolescent dogs with an adult weight over 25kg. It is a complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source lamb and selected carbohydrate source rice and barley, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein - lamb, with lamb fat and lamb gravy
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Excludes the most common causes of adverse food reaction
- Promotes a healthy, glossy coat - blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Helps to reduce stool odour - added yucca extract
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut - added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
- Joint support - JW+ - chondroitin, glucosamine & herbs
- Reducing risk of bloat - special large kibble and higher nutrient density to slow down feeding
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Good productHave fed all my dogs on James Wellbeloved and been very happy with it.
Perfect mealMy Poppy eats every last crumb never turns her nose up at the lamb and rice
Great for young large dogsBought this as my puppy is now 9 months old and needed to give her larger biscuits to help slow down her eating. She loves the food.
Great stuff. My dog loves it and his coat is much glossier .
My German Shepherd has always been a faddy eater. Despite having always bought good quality food, she has been prone to allergies and rashes and each month, refused to eat the food probably because she was bored of it. Four months ago, I tried James Beloved for the first time. I was surprised to see that she ate the food immediately. Within weeks, she had stopped scratching and the rashes had started to clear up. She waits to be fed now and has not got bored of this product. Having seen her health improv