James Wellbeloved Grain Free Puppy Wet Dog Food Pouches - Lamb in Gravy
James Wellbeloved Grain Free Lamb pouches for puppies are created with a handful of ingredients from nature, one source of animal protein and a combination of vitamins and minerals your puppy needs. The food is naturally hypoallergenic so less likely to cause an adverse food reaction and you will never see any added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives in these wet food pouches.
Each pouch can be fed alone or as a tasty topper with James Wellbeloved dry food. If using as a tasty topper, reduce dry food by 25g for every 100g pouch fed.
- Carefully crafted for puppies that enjoy a grain free recipe
- Balanced functional fibres for a settled tummy and digestive system
- Natural omega 3 and 6 fats from sunflower, linseed and fish oils
- Highly digestible animal protein
- Peas provide protein and carbohydrate
- Use as a tasty topper or a complete meal.
- Lamb 27.7%
- Pea Starch
- Pea Protein
- Dried Carrots 1%, equivalent to 8.1% carrots
- Dried Potatoes 1%, equivalent to 4.3% potatoes
- Dried Peas 1%, equivalent to 3.4% peas
- Sugar Beet Pulp
- Sodium Chloride
- Calcium Carbonate
- Sunflower Oil 0.42%
- Monopotassium Phosphate
- Sodium Tripolyphosphate
- Linseed Oil 0.24%
- Fish Oil 0.1%
- Tomato Powder
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Wonderful for PuppiesThis Wet Food Dog Pouch (Puppy Lamb) has been an amazing success for our 5 month old Miniature Schnoodle who was getting very bored with only having kibble. Been using for a month and haven't looked back. Meal times are a pleasure for her now and I don't have to mix in very much with the kibble plus it's not smelly either! One pouch lasts for a couple of days in the fridge (she's still having x 3 meals a day).
Bella loves itI bought this for our 6 month old pup and she licks her dish clean.
Great for puppies!These meat pouches are perfect for when my puppies decide they donâ€™t want dry kibble. I only use a quarter pouch each but itâ€™s enough to get their interest
good quality, goes well with the puppy kibble.Our puppy Benjie absolutely loves it and is thriving on it and growing well.