James Wellbeloved Dog Junior Large Breed Duck & Rice
James Wellbeloved Junior Large Breed Dog Duck & Rice Kibble is ideal for adolescent dogs with an adult weight over 25kg. It is a complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source duck and selected carbohydrate source rice and oats, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein - duck, with duck fat and duck gravy
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Excludes the most common causes of adverse food reaction
- Promotes a healthy, glossy coat - blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Helps to reduce stool odour - added yucca extract
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut - added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
- Joint support - JW+ - chondroitin, glucosamine & herbs
- Reducing risk of bloat - special large kibble and higher nutrient density to slow down feeding
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Took a while to get used to flavourI have a very fussy eater and initially he wasn't as keen on this one as the turkey, but seems to be eating it ok after a few days
James Wellbeloved Adult Duck and riceGood value, quick delivery and Margot loves it!
Have used this for my boxer Junior who has wheat gluten allergy, It maintains her weight nd keeps her in show condition.
My German Shepherd has always been a faddy eater. Despite having always bought good quality food, she has been prone to allergies and rashes and each month, refused to eat the food probably because she was bored of it. Four months ago, I tried James Beloved for the first time. I was surprised to see that she ate the food immediately. Within weeks, she had stopped scratching and the rashes had started to clear up. She waits to be fed now and has not got bored of this product. Having seen her health improv