James Wellbeloved Dog Adult Small Breed Turkey & Rice
James Wellbeloved Adult Small Breed Dog Turkey & Rice Kibble is ideal for adult dogs with an adult weight of 10kg or less. It is a complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source turkey and selected carbohydrate source rice and oats, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein - turkey, with turkey fat and turkey gravy
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Excludes the most common causes of adverse food reaction
- Promotes a healthy, glossy coat - blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Helps to reduce stool odour - added yucca extract
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut - added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
- Special support for natural defences - added cranberry and green tea extracts
- Oral health - special small, crunchy kibble
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
James Wellbeloved is excellent food.My Yorkshire Terrier loves the little crunchy dry food, she is 14years old and diabetic, but this doesn’t stop her enjoying James Wellbeloved dry and wet food. It is so good for her delicate stomach. She would not eat the food suggested by the vets for diabetic dogs. So I am so pleased with James Wellbeloved.
SMALL BREED DOG FOODA first class product at a good price.
Harveys DinnerA first class product at a really good price and first class delivery service. Highly recommended.
My Yorkies love itCharlie and Willie have had nothing else but the small breed Turkey and Rice for six years and thrive on it. Prompt service and delivery. Highly recommended.
Miniature poodle loves itGood sized pieces for a smaller dog. I use it as a mix with a small amount of cooked chicken and grated carrot. Never any left in the bowl. Quite a pleasant smell too for a meat based product - I don’t eat meat!