James Wellbeloved Dog Adult Small Breed Lamb & Rice
James Wellbeloved Adult Small Breed Dog Lamb & Rice Kibble is ideal for adult dogs with an adult weight of 10kg or less. It is a complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source lamb and selected carbohydrate source rice and barley, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein - lamb, with lamb fat and lamb gravy
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Excludes the most common causes of adverse food reaction
- Promotes a healthy, glossy coat - blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Helps to reduce stool odour - added yucca extract
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut - added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
- Special support for natural defences - added cranberry and green tea extracts
- Oral health - special small, crunchy kibble
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
James WellbelovedOur Welsh Terrier is very happy on these products now he growing up
Good qualityGood size kibble for my miniature poodle who loves it. No mess, no waste. Highly recommended.
excellent foodmy dog loves this and she has been on this since a puppy.
James wellbelovedAn excellent reasonably priced dog food , both my yorkies have stomach problems and have improved so on this food. Thank you pet supermarket for a really good service.
Dolly's DinnerDolly is a very picky little dog with a slightly sensitive tummy. Thankfully she seems to love James Wellbeloved Small Breed Adult Lamb and Rice which she has been eating for several years now. Thanks too to Pet Supermarket for their quick and efficient service and competitive pricing.