James Wellbeloved Dog Adult Small Breed Duck & Rice
James Wellbeloved Adult Small Breed Dog Duck & Rice Kibble is ideal for adult dogs with an adult weight of 10kg or less. It is a complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein sourced from duck and selected carbohydrate sourced from rice and oats, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single source duck protein, with duck fat and duck gravy
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Excludes the most common causes of adverse food reaction
- A blend of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids that help promote a healthy, glossy coat
- Added yucca extract helps to reduce stool odour
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut - added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
- Added cranberry and green tea extracts aid support for natural defences
- The smaller sized crunchy kibble is good for oral health
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
She looks good on it.Delivery is well informed and swift. My dog loves this dog food and she looks good on it.
James well belovedSmall breed biscuits excellent service as always
ExcellentOrdering process ver6 easy. Delivery first class. Delivered very quickly and carrier kept uptodate info on delivery date and time. My two dogs are very happy with the small breed food. Just the right size of kibble for a Lhasa apso.
James wellbeloved small breed adult dog foodMy dog is a border terrier with an extremely sensitive stomach, he is wheat intolerant and gets colitis if we give him the wrong sort of foods, but we have found he loves James Wellbeloved especially the rice and duck and he wolfs it down! We have tried other foods but they just don't suit him and we always end up back on this. Pet supermarket are very good value for money and always deliver on time very pleased with the service
Perfect food for sensitive dogs!My dog has chronic stomach problems and this is the only food that she can eat and feel well.