Our website will be down for maintenance this Saturday and back up and running as usual on Sunday.
IAMS Kitten & Junior
Iams ProActive Health Kitten & Junior is recommended for kittens from 1-12months. It is also suitable for pregnant and lactating queens. With Prebiotics and beet pulp to help support your kitten’s developing digestive health.
- Strong Immune System: Enriched with antioxidants to help build a strong immune system
- Builds Muscles: High quality protein to help your kitten build strong muscles
- Healthy Skin & Coat: Formulated with Omega-6 and Omega-3 for healthy skin and coat
- Healthy Eyes: Omega-3 DHA to help promote vision development
- Cognitive: Omega-3 DHA helps to promote brain development
- Strong Bones: With essential minerals like calcium and phosphorus for the development of strong bones
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Good for Kitten!I have been looking after for 3 weeks my daughter's kitten and decided to give him the Iams kit ten food which he absolutely loved. Didn't need the full recommended serving but he certainly enjoyed it.
I have changed from Royal Canin growth, which my kitten loved to Iams kitten as I tried the Royal Canin young neutered male but he wouldn't eat it. He stools are solid with little smell which quite surprised me as he has a delicate digestive system, I agree it might not be quite a nutritional as others, but its probable adequate. I am going to try and combine with the Royal Canin.
My two cats aaged 9 and 10 are both fed on this food, it is great nutrition, and good value for money.Both have beautiful glossy coats and are full of energy, you would think thay are both still kittens.
I have four kittens and they are looking wonderful by being fed Iams. The goodness is amazing in this product my kittens are active and healthy kittens and their coats are in excellent condition. I recommend Iams Kitten without question.