IAMS Cat Senior & Mature Chicken
Iams ProActive Health Senior & Mature Chicken is recommended for mature cats 7 years and older. With a tailored fibre blend, including Prebiotics and beet pulp to help support your cat's digestive health.
- Strong Immune System: Enriched with antioxidants to help support a strong immune system
- Strong Muscles: Formulated with high quality protein to help your cat maintain strong muscles
- Healthy Teeth: Crunchy kibbles scrub your cat's teeth with every bite, helping to reduce plaque build-up that can lead to bad breath
- Healthy Heart: 7 essential nutrients for a healthy heart
- Healthy Eyes: Natural source of Taurine for healthy eyes
- Healthy Joints: Formulated with essential nutrients for healthy joints
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Too MuchCats liked this food mixed with there wet food however one cat found it all too much and ended up at the vets with stomach problems. Be careful and wean cats onto it. I am not able to use it and gave it away, Far too rich for cats with iffy stomachs that are prone to chucking up. But very nice food for cats with better digestion.
Our elderly gentleman cat eats nothing elseOur 16 year old moggy has lived on this product for several years, isn't interested in other food, not ham or chicken or anything. It seems to keep him going all right, so I recommend it.
Iams SeniorOur Four elderly cats seem to enjoy this food after changing from normal Iams.
Cats seems happyChanged to this cat food when our cat needed a senior food and it seems to have gone down well.
my jack Russell loves this small bite size food, tastier than dog food