Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Canine Digestive Care Sensitive
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Canine Digestive Care Sensitive offers a complete healthy nutrition for adult dogs who are sensitive to food, have gastrointestinal disorders, inflammatory bowel disease or are recovering from an operation.
- Provides complete balanced nutrition for adult dogs and is suitable for long term feeding.
- High Energy density Allows feeding adequate energy in small amounts to reduce gastrointestinal workload
- Highly digestible food to support relief from GI upsets
- Select protein (whole egg) and carbohydrate (brewers’ rice) sources help limit signs of food sensitivities
- Superior antioxidant formula neutralises free radicals in gastrointestinal and skin disorders.
Brewers rice, dried whole egg, maize gluten meal, animal fat, barley, oats, minerals, digest, cellulose, soybean oil, L-lysine, vitamins, taurine, trace elements, and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Protein 24.3%, fat content 20.4%, crude fibre 1.9%, moisture 8%.
Nutritional additives (IU/kg):
Vitamin A 41,900 IU, vitamin D3 2470 IU, iron 287mg, iodine 4.3mg, calcium 1.01%, sodium 0.41%, potassium 0.86%, taurine 930 mg, copper 36.4mg, manganese 12.6mg, zinc 244mg, selenium 0.6mg.
|Dog`s weight (kg)||Dry food (grams)|
|2.5||45 - 65|
|5||80 - 110|
|10||135 - 185|
|20||225 - 310|
|30||305 - 420|
|40||380 - 525|
|50||450 - 620|
|60+||10 per kg|
Always make sure that your dog has access to plenty of water.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Hills Prescription Diet i/d Canine SensitiveExcellent product. One of the few products which our German Shepherd can eat with her sensitive digestive system.
Hill's id sensitiveGreat product for my gsd who suffers with gastrointestinal problems. Great prices if ordered with discount codes.
Fantastic productVery good product for gastrointestinal health!! Always satisfied with ID!