Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Weight Management Wet Dog Food - Chicken
Hill’s Prescription Diet Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution is an innovative weight management solution to improve weight programme success.
- Innovative weight management solution to improve weight programme success
- Clinically proven to safely provide 28% body fat loss in dogs in two months*
- Clinically proven to avoid weight regain following a weight loss programme*
- 96% of dogs lost weight in two months at home – proven in blinded in-home feeding study*
- Great compliance and zero deprivation – 90% of clients completed the weight loss programme
- Available in dog formula, dry and cans
*Data on file, Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Inc.
Click here to check your dog's body condition
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
DietOur dog Jess is on a diet as sheâ€™s put weight back on as Iâ€™m working from home. She enjoys her food and always tucks in with Hills prescription diet and doesnâ€™t leave anything.
Good quality specialist dog foodOur vet prescribed this food for our dog to help with weight management. Our dog love the food in combination with kibble of the same brand. It is great to be able to buy this food with my own food shopping from Ocado as in the past I have had to order from different suppliers online.
Great for dogs on a dietMy Vet told me to buy this for my dog as she is slightly overweight, she loves the specialised food more than her normal food and it is always eaten up within a minute of my putting it down and she is loosing weight
Brilliant for weight loss.Our cockerpoo piled on the weight after he was neutered and despite being fussy about most foods, he enjoys this one (sigh of relief!). I've tried feeding him light kibble, cut down portions, but nothing has shifted his weight and he still looks like a little Michelin man. We've used Hills Metabolic before and it really does work. Hoping for the same transformation this time around.
Great for dogs on a dietMy dog has been on hills metabolic dry and wet food for a few months now. He has lost some weight but does not seem to have hunger pangs. Mind you he does poo a lot!