Frontline Tri-Act Flea & Tick Treament for Giant Dogs (40-60kg)
FRONTLINE TRI-ACT® FOR DOGS
Give your dog a new level of parasite protection
New FRONTLINE Tri-act® FOR DOGS has a unique formula that kills faster and repels more disease-carrying parasites than the next leading competitor brand. Used every 4 weeks, it is the next level in parasite control for dogs, providing long-lasting protection against flying insects as well as fleas and ticks whilst also preventing home flea infestations.
FRONTLINE Tri-act® FOR DOGS helps to keep your dog active, healthy and happy by working against a range of common UK parasites that can transmit diseases or cause irritation to your dog. Use every 4 weeks for optimal protection.
• Starts killing fleas in just 5 minutes
• Kills newly arriving fleas and ticks on your dog within 6 hours and keeps working for the whole duration of treatment
• Kills mosquitoes, biting flies and sandflies
• Repels ticks for 4 weeks
• Helps reduces the risk of tick-borne diseases
• Repels flying insects for up to 5 weeks to prevent them from biting
• Prevents a flea infestation in your home when used every 4 weeks by killing fleas before they can lay eggs.
Clinically proven and formulated specifically for dogs, FRONTLINE Tri-act® FOR DOGS is also water-resistant after 48 hours – so your dog can enjoy occasional swimming and bathing and still stay protected.
1. Halos et al. (2016) Parasites & Vectors, 9:57
FRONTLINE Tri-Act® contains fipronil and permethrin. UK: NFA-VPS. Further information available in the SPC or from Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health UK Ltd, RG12 8YS, UK. FRONTLINE Tri-Act® is a registered trademark of the Boehringer Ingelheim Group. ©2020 Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health UK Ltd. All rights reserved. Date of preparation: Sept 2020. UI-PHC-0175-2020. Use Medicines Responsibly.
To ensure that you read the most up to date information about this product, please check the VMD's Product Information Database.