Skip to content Skip to navigation menu

Frontline Homegard Household Flea Spray

Frontline Homegard Household Flea Spray
  • RRP: £15.00
  • Price: £14.99 Out of Stock

Item:

If your pet is suffering from fleas, make sure they don’t take hold in your home with this Frontline Homegard household flea spray.  Fleas on your pet are only 5% of the problem, the other... Read more

Request back in stock notification

Please sign in to add this to your favourites

Product details

If your pet is suffering from fleas, make sure they don’t take hold in your home with this Frontline Homegard household flea spray. 

Fleas on your pet are only 5% of the problem, the other 95% lies in the form of eggs, larvae and pupae within the home. When fleas breed on your pet their eggs will easily spread throughout your home, once they hatch they will cause an infestation which can be difficult to get rid of.

To speed up eradication of flea infestations use this spray throughout your home, car and other areas your pet visits. Use sparingly on wooden or glass surfaces and leave the treated area for 30 minutes or until the spray has dried.

How it works

With it's fast acting formula, FRONTLINE HomeGard helps you get on top of flea infestations, quickly killing fleas annd larvae in your home. It will also prevent flea eggs from hatching for up to 12 months. For complete protection against infesteations use in conjunction with a regular FRONTLINE flea and tick treatment for your pet.

Key benefits

  • kills both adult fleas and larvae
  • Safe on fabrics, carpet and upholstery
  • can provide up to 12 months of protection
  • Prevents returning infestations
  • Best used with a FRONTLINE flea treatment for your pet

 

Ingredients

Ingredients: Permethrin 5g/kg, S-methoprene 1g/kg.

Warnings

Do not apply Frontline HomeGard directly to animals. Ensure they are not in the room before use and until treated surfaces are dry.

Dosage

  • Spray the house with FRONTLINE HomeGard, treating one room at a time. Don't forget to spray other places where your pet goes, e.g. car, garage, etc.
  • Leave room for 30 minutes. Then, open doors and windows until areas are dry.
  • Vacuum a second time to eliminate fleas which were encouraged to emerge.
  • Continue to vacuum daily for 7-10 days.

Customer reviews

4.9 out of 5 5  Reviews

Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English. 

  • Front line house spray
    Excellent stuff the only one that works and I think I've tried the lot
    Lesley - June 20, 2018
  • Flea spray
    Great service and price. It doesn't smell too bad, that's a plus!
    Ann Monahan - October 9, 2017
  • Frontline homeward spray.
    Very good product. does the job well and reasonably priced at half price at the moment.Very strong spray.thank you
    Mrs j Lloyd. - September 1, 2017
  • value for money
    Bought for my granddaughter she tried lots of different ones but no joy she says this is great would highly recommends it
    kitton - June 13, 2017
  • Excellent Purchase
    I always like to have a can of flea exterminator in the cats cupboard. Although hoovering daily helps ,one cannot move all the furniture and get into those nooks and crannies that fleas like to live in ,every time one cleans . I use it on the bed to rid the bedding of dust mites ,in the cupboards and draws to make sure the moths do not make a meal of the clothes ,and the carpets of course ! I always close the windows ,make sure no pets or humans are in the vicinity ,close the door of the room about to be sprayed and it stays that way for two hours ,at least. works a treat, with 5 cats one cannot be too careful.
    Lindy - June 5, 2017