FURminator deShedding Tool specially designed for cats that are 10 pounds/4,5 kg or less with hair that is longer than 2 inches/5 cm, it effectively reduces hairballs, keeping your cat healthier and happier.
- For long hair cats up to 10 lbs/4,5 kg
- 1.75"/4,5 cm deShedding edge designed for coats longer than 2 inches/5 cm
- Stainless steel deShedding edge reaches deep beneath your cat´s long topcoat to gently remove undercoat and loose hair
- Reduces shedding up to 90%; better than conventional brushes and combs
- Effectively reduces hairballs, keeping your cat healthier and happier
- FURejector button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease
- Designed by a groomer for professional results.
- Recommended by veterinarians to help prevent dangerous hairballs from developing.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Great productI have a Persian cat with very long fur, this product has proved to be excellent. It is actually quite scary how much fur it does take out which previously has ended up in her stomach! It means that I am not finding clumps of fur on the carpets every day, neither is she grooming as much. The first time I used it she was not very happy I suspect it felt different from her previous brushes but by the 3rd time she was fine. Probably the most useful item I have purchased for her.
This product was recommended by a friend for my Main Coons. This brush really pulls out the loose hair that causes matting, but beware of the amount of static that this generates - my girls were not very happy with the electric shocks that came with it, so make sure you hold it as close to the head of the brush whilst grooming to reduce the static.
I bought the furminator for long haired cats after spending 5 years trying my best to improve our rescue maine coon's coat. She has a very greasy coat that just seems to matt constantly compared to our other maine coons. The furminator is amazing. After 5 mins of grooming her coat started to feel v
I have a long haired cat, I was having trouble grooming him. This is great it gets out all the loose fur no more knots and he allways rolls over for his belly to be done. It was the answer to my problem. Fantastic worth every penny.
tried different types of combs and brushes for our main coon, but none of them came close to this product in reducing fur shedding. a bit costly but definitely well worth the buy. Note: do not expect miracles. lol! you'll still get the occasional fur on your clothes depending on how much your pet sheds and how often you use it.