Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Dermatosis FP Dry Dog Food
Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Dermatosis FP is formulated with specially selected protein (fish) and carbohydrate sources (potato) to support the veterinary management of ingredient and nutrient intolerances that can cause skin and /or gastrointestinal signs. A targeted ratio of omega-6:omega-3 fatty acids help to support a healthy skin and shiny coat. These diets contain additional ingredients that help support skin and coat health, gastrointestinal health and overall health and well-being. It is recommended that a vets opinion be sought before use.
- Select protein (Fish) and carbohydrate source (Potato) – to help manage ingredient and nutrient intolerances
- Targeted ratio of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acid – to help nutritionally soothe skin irritations, supports normal skin barrier function and maintains a glossy coat
- Beet pulp - a special fibre that produces a preferential energy source for the cells of the large intestine. Helps maintain intestinal health and optimal stool consistency
- FOS (fructooligosaccharides)- a prebiotic fructooligosaccharides (FOS),* to maintain digestive health and support nutrient absorption
- Clinically proven
- Nutritionally supports the veterinary management of itchy skin and excessive loss of hair
- Provides nutrition to help support the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances
- Provides ingredients required for overall health and well-being
- Supports Whole Body Health with high quality animal-based protein: vital for supporting health
- Supports Immune Health with Vitamin E - an antioxidant to support strong natural defences.
- Supports Dental Health with polyphosphate (special minerals) to help reduce tartar build-up across the whole mouth during and beyond mealtime
- Dry and canned dog formulas can be fed separately or mixed – to help with any reduced appetite and with no compromise of the protein (fish) and carbohydrate (potato) sources or on your dog’s management protocol.
When to use it:
Many dogs and cats experience allergies and other and coat problems. Common signs that your pet may have an issue are:
itchy or red skin, skin lesions (e.g. spots, rash), excessive scratching, runny eyes, itchy ears and ear infections, red paws and licking paws, nibbling the toes, swollen paws, constant licking, loose stools and/or vomiting.
There are several factors alone or in combination that can contribute to these signs. They include parasites (especially fleas), food (nutrients, ingredients), mould, pollen, house dust mites and/or other environmental allergens. Your pet's condition could be an isolated incident or in some cases it could be a lifelong issue. Your veterinary team are the best people to help manage your pet's condition and advise you.
Dry - Potato, fish meal, animal fat, dried beet pulp (3.9%), hydrolysed fish proteins, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, sodium hexametaphosphate, fructooligosaccharides (0.39%), potassium chloride.
Wet - Catfish, herring meal, modified potato starch, maize oil, dried beet pulp, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride.
Dry - Protein:22.0%, Fat content:15.0%, Omega-6 fatty acids:1.70%, Omega-3 fatty acids:0.60%, Crude Ash:8.00%, Crude Fibres:1.80%, Moisture:8.00%, Calcium:1.15%, Phosphorus:0.85%
Vitamin A:12500 IU/kg, Vitamin D3:900 IU/kg, Vitamin E (α-tocopherol):200 mg/kg,
Iron as Ferrous Sulphate, heptahydrate:273 mg/kg, Zinc as Zinc Oxide:228 mg/kg, Manganese as Manganous Oxide:30 mg/kg, Manganese as Manganous Sulphate, monohydrate:22 mg/kg, Copper as Cupric Sulphate, pentahydrate:17 mg/kg, Iodine as Potassium Iodide:3 mg/kg, Cobalt as Basic Cobaltous Carbonate, monohydrate:0.6 mg/kg.
Wet - Protein:10.0%, Fat content:7.0%, Omega-6 fatty acids:1.60%, Omega-3 fatty acids:0.40%, Crude Ash:1.90%, Crude Fibres:0.40%, Moisture:72.00%, Calcium:0.35%, Phosphorus:0.20%
Vitamin A:2050 IU/kg, Vitamin D3:195 IU/kg, Vitamin E (α-tocopherol):22 mg/kg,
Copper as Cupric Sulphate, pentahydrate:5 mg/kg, Iron as Ferrous Sulphate, heptahydrate:72 mg/kg, Zinc as Zinc Oxide:60 mg/kg, Manganese as Manganous Sulphate, monohydrate:6 mg/kg, Manganese as Manganous Oxide:8 mg/kg, Iodine as Potassium Iodide:1 mg/kg, Cobalt as Basic Cobaltous Carbonate, monohydrate:0.2 mg/kg.
Trace elements : Trace elements: copper (copper (II) chelate of amino acids, hydrate) 17mg, iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 3.3mg, iron (iron (II) chelate of amino acids, hydrate) 89mg, manganese (manganese chelate of amino acids, hydrate) 51mg, zinc (zinc chelate of amino acids, hydrate) 148mg. Antioxidants: (natural) tocopherol extracts from vegetable oil 30mg. Flavouring compounds: organic rosemary extract 15mg, tea extract 7mg.
|Dog weight (kg)||Grams/day|
Always make sure that your dog has access to plenty of water.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Best food for extremely delicate stomachOur old Labrador developed a severe sensitivity to most foods, and was constantly sick, the vet tried all kinds of medication which did reduce the sickness but didn’t eliminate it and she has also developed stomach ulcers, the vet then recommended we try this food and nothing else, some of the kibble instead of treats etc, and amazing she has now been on it 2 years, she loves it and no more sickness, it’s her 15 th birthday next month and we know we owe it to this food
Dog foodEukanuba FPMy dog has a bowel problem and this food helps to stabilise her diet.
Great for sensitive tummiesWe were recommended this by our vet 1 yr ago and we now have a very healthy 18 month old Labrador with a beautiful shiny coat. No more upset tummies either. She also loves it!
Sensitive TummyGreat for our dog who has a very limited diet and eats this every day without issue
Ideal for my dogs allergiesI have been buying this for the last 4 years approximately, as my dog is allergic to most meats, rice & vegetables. This was recommended by the vet and he has been fine on it.