Our website will be down for maintenance this Saturday and back up and running as usual on Sunday.
Eukanuba Veterinary Diet Joint Mobility
Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Joint Mobililty is formulated to help support the veterinary management of your dog's reduced joint mobility by reducing excessive body weight. Loss of bodyweight is a very important, and simple, management option for dogs with reduced mobility. JOINT MOBILITY uses a total body approach to help support joint health and achieve a healthy weight without compromising overall health and well-being.
- Appropriate levels of high-quality animal protein – helps support muscle mass and vital organs especially for senior dogs
- Reduced fat– helps maintain a healthy weight which minimises stress on joints
- L Carnitnine – supports fat metabolism to maintain a healthy weight
- Low energy density – supports the loss of body weight
- Purified sources of glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate – provide the building blocks for joint cartilage
- Targeted omega-6: omega-3 fatty acid ratio – helps soothe joint stiffness
- Targeted omega-6:omega-3 fatty acid ratio – to support a healthy skin and shiny coat
- Beet pulp, a clinically proven special fibre and the prebiotic fructooligosaccharides (FOS) to help maintain digestive health and support nutrient absorption
- Dental Health; polyphosphates (special minerals) help reduce tartar build-up across the whole mouth during and beyond mealtime
- Vitamin E – an antioxidant to support strong natural defences
When to use it:
Dogs of any age and size can suffer from joint and mobility issues. Symptoms include: reluctance to stand, reluctance to jump up / into back of the car, difficulty walking and climbing the stairs, lameness / limping,
stiffness, especially first thing in the day, moving slower / low activity level, weight gain, change in behaviour / reluctant to play.
Your veterinary team are the best people to help manage and advise you on your pet's condition.
Recommended quantity/day (dry food):
|Dog weight (kg)||Grams/day for weight maitenance||Grams/day for weight loss|
Always make sure that your dog has access to plenty of water
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Good valueI've had my German Shepherd on this for a while now. I've been able to just give her this and no longer need the Youmove tablets as there is a mobility included. She takes this dry and even in her Kong as a treat so good value
The best of the bestThis is the best Dogs food we have found for over 20 Years for all of our Dogs from the German Shepherd, Curly Coated Retriever & now our Labrador who is nearly eleven.