Eukanuba Dog Veterinary Diet Dermatosis FP/Response
Eukanuba Dog Veterinary Diet Dermatosis FP/Response is designed to help alleviate skin conditions in dogs.
How it works
The formula contains a high level of essential omega fatty acids to support healthy skin and a healthy coat. Skin conditions in dogs are often linked to food intolerance and allergy, so this food uses hypoallergenic ingredients to reduce the chances of a reaction. The sole protein source is fish and the sole carbohydrate is potato, helping to support your dog's wider gastrointestinal health. Beet pulp offers a great source of dietary fibre and has been clinically proven to improve intestinal health. The addition of fructooligosaccharides (FOS) prebiotics are also great for gut health. When combined with the beet pulp, these improve nutrient absorption and stool consistency.
- hypoallergenic sources of carbohydrate (potato) and protein (fish) reduce symptoms of allergy and intolerance
- FOS prebiotics help gastrointestinal health and maintain balance of healthy bacteria in digestive system
- enriched with vitamin E to improve immune system
- DentalCare System reduces tartar build-up
- high levels of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids reduce cellular inflammation
- animal-based protein promotes a shiny coat and healthy skin
- beet pulp promotes intestinal health and stool consistency
- can be used indefinitely for pets with food intolerance
- recommended use up to two months for skin function support.
When to use it
Skin conditions show themselves as red and swollen patches of skin, a change in temperament and excessive scratching. Knowing the underlying issue causing the dermatosis will also help you to treat it properly. Dermatosis can be caused by a number of things, including food intolerance or allergy, nutritional deficiency, certain skin cancers, sunburn, metabolic disorders and simple genetics. It's important to visit your vet to rule out other causes, such as mange and Cushing's disease, as these problems require additional treatment.
If your dog has any open sores as a result of the skin condition these will need to be treated. Your vet may prescribe antibiotics to combat infection.
Because veterinary diets are formulated for the nutritional support of pets with specific clinical conditions, we recommend that you only use them under professional advice. For more information on feeding Eukanuba Dog Veterinary Diet Dermatosis FP/Response to your dog, please consult your veterinary surgeon.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
eukanuba dermatosisTravis is always happy with his food he loves it, good service and good price.
Eukanuba dermatosisAlways an excellent and prompt service. Cyndi and Stitch love their food.
Eukanuba dermatosisGood food, good price, good service
eukanuba dermatosisgreat service, top price for the only food that has worked for Harvey and he loves it.
eukanuba dermatosisAlways happy with service, quick delivery and easy to order. My dog loves it, keeps his allergies at bay.