Eukanuba Cat Veterinary Diet Urinary Oxalate
Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Urinary Oxalate for cats is recommended for the management of urinary crystal formation. It is especially formulated to nutritionally manage feline lower urinary tract disease by adjusting urine pH to levels that lessen the probability of struvite crystal formation or calcium oxalate crystal formation. In addition, these formulas help address other indications that may benefit from the nutritional content, plus provide nutrients needed to support overall health and well-being.
- Potassium citrate - helps raise urinary pH to at least 6.6, increases urinary citrate and calcium excretion to inhibit calcium oxalate crystal formation
- Targeted omega-6: omega-3 fatty acid ratio - helps nutritionally manage inflammation at the cellular level
- Moderate fat and calorie levels - to help maintain a healthy weight
- High quality animal-based protein - helps maintain muscle mass
- Vitamin E - an antioxidant to help maintain a strong immune system
- Beet pulp - moderately fermentable fibre that produces butyrate, a short-chain fatty acid (SCFA), which is a preferential energy source for the enterocytes and promotes intestinal health
It is recommended that a veterinarian's opinion be sought before and during the use of this product in order to determine the needs of your cat.
We're sorry but there are no reviews of this product in English.