Eukanuba Cat Veterinary Diet Restricted Calorie
Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Restricted Calorie for cats is recommended for cats with weight issues. It is especially formulated to help nutritionally manage weight issues and related joint/mobility issues that often occur. In addition, these formulas help address other indications that may benefit from the nutritional content, plus provide nutrients needed to support overall health and well-being.
- L-Carnitine - facilitates the oxidation of fat
- Increased protein vs. previous formula* - helps maintain muscle mass
- High-quality animal based protein and low fat - helps reduce caloric intake and helps promote a healthy body composition
- Special carbohydrate blend* - maize/sorghum helps optimise blood glucose and insulin response
- Purified sources of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate* - provide the building blocks for cartilage to support joint health
- Targeted omega-6: omega-3 fatty acid ratio - helps nutritionally manage inflammation at the cellular level
- Vitamin E - an antioxidant to help maintain a strong immune system
- Beet pulp* - a moderately fermentable fibre that produces butyrate, a short chain fatty acid (SCFA), which is a preferential energy source for the enterocytes and promotes intestinal health.
- FOS (fructooligosaccharies)* - prebiotics which aid in GI health and have been shown in a clinical study to help maintain the balance between beneficial and potentially pathogenic bacteria
It is recommended that a veterinarian's opinion be sought before and during the use of this product in order to determine the needs of your cat.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Great product at great price. Our cat never refuses it and in combination with fresh fish and chicken has lost a lot of his excess weight slowly over the last 2-3 months.