Eukanuba Breed Specific Golden Retriever
Eukanuba Golden Retriever is a complete and balanced daily food made with high quality animal based protein. It is designed to help promote a shiny coat, maintain strong muscles and body condition help burn fat to help control weight as well as promoting digestive health.
- Clinically proven to reduce tartar build-up in 28 days.
- Reduces plaque.
- Maintains strong teeth.
- 13% more proteins for strong muscles and body condition (vs Eukanuba Adult Large Breed).
- Tailored level of L-Carnitine to help naturally burn fat.
- Higher level of prebiotics to help promote digestive health.
- Contains calcium, clinically proven to help promote strong bones.
- Optimal ratio of Omega-6 and 3 fatty acids help promote healthy skin and radiant coat
- 100% complete and balanced.
- No artificial preservatives, flavours or colorants added.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Eukanuba for Goden RetrieverThis suits my dog very well. It is what appears to be recommended for all "Asstance" dogs both here and in the U.S. Holly is an ex Guide Dog and it is what she is used to.
Not for my boy!I have the greediest golden retreiver in the world, he will eat anything. I introduced this food gradually as normal but he has been fed on it solely for the past week or so. He is reluctant to eat it and will usually eat some and leave the rest till later. He clearly doesnâ€™t enjoy it at all so, although Iâ€™m sure itâ€™s good food, I will certainly not be repurchasing it.
The three retriever love itMy retrievers love this and woof it down their stools are firm
My Goldie won't eat it!I started my Goldie on this after using the Eukanuba large breed puppy food (which he loved) for his first year. He won't touch this food unless i mix something else in with it. it will go untouched all day. i don't think i will buy this particular product again. I've seen other similar reviews so i think it may be something to do with the product rather than the dog. As you probably know, Goldies aren't usually fussy eaters.
My goldie loves it!Been through quite a number of different foods trying to find one she approves of, finally found this one and now wouldn't give her anything else. Great value for money, gives her a super shiny coat and has kept her at a maintained weight for the last 12 months. Vet is just as pleased as me. Couldn't recommend enough.